Google Ads is Google's advertising program, also commonly referred to as " keyword buying ". It is the main cornerstone of the paid referencing in France and around the world.
Google Ads lets you create ads and show them to people who are actively looking for information related to your business.
Google Ads: how it works
A budget is allocated each month to your advertising campaign. Then to allow Internet users to find your ad on the results pages, it is necessary to choose keywords related to your activity and to create advertisements.
Once these keywords have been selected, it is necessary to define the bids in order to position yourself as effectively as possible on Google.
One of the main advantages of Google Ads is that it immediately generates business opportunities. In addition, thanks to precise monitoring, it is possible to quickly measure the return on investment and therefore create very quickly profitable advertising campaigns.
Format of advertisements
It is possible to create and distribute several advertising formats through the Google Ads program.
The possible formats are:
- Text ads (the most common format).
- Advertising banners.
- Video ads.
Benefits of Google Ads
The Google Ads program is very popular and widely used. The reasons for its success are numerous and justified. Here are the main ones:
Immediate positioning on the first page of Google
When a Google Ads campaign is created and if your campaign bid amount is not undervalued, your site will be on the first page of Google results instantly. You therefore offer your site high visibility and many opportunities to boost your business.
A perfect control of the return on investment (ROI)
The Google Ads service allows you to finely control campaign bids and therefore perfectly control costs. Moreover, if the campaign generates a good number of clicks, it is possible to make very quick decisions, because activity monitoring is almost instantaneous.
Very precise targeting
The great strength of the Google Ads program is that it allows you to target your audience very finely. An essential point to maximize your return on investment.
The targeting criteria are (non-exhaustive list):
- Keyword targeting: Your ads only show when your chosen keywords are typed into Google.
- Placement targeting: Your ads are only shown on the websites you want.
- Geographic targeting: target a country, a region, a city…
- Targeting by device (PC, mobile…): you sell a smartphone application, you can only broadcast your ads on the mobile internet network and avoid unnecessary clicks via PCs.
- Targeting of periods (hours/days): your customers only buy in the evening or on the weekend, we can only broadcast your ads during the time slot and/or the day favorable to sales.
- Targeting by demographic criteria: your product is intended for women over 50, your ads will be shown to them.
- Language targeting: your site is for Spanish speakers only, only Spanish Google users will see your ads.
As you can see, there are many criteria to best target your audience. In addition, all these targeting criteria can be combined, so you can imagine the power of the Google Ads tool!
Google Ads for mobile (SEM for mobile)
More and more people are using their smartphones to access the internet. Thus, for advertisers it becomes essential to take an interest in mobile Internet users. As for SEM, Ads offers targeting on this type of Internet user. Here is a focus on Google Ads specific to mobile users and our service to support your Ads campaigns for mobile.
What is Google Ads for mobile?
In the same way as for standard browsers, Google offers to carry out specific Ads campaigns for mobile interfaces. It is an advertising program allowing you to make advertisements intended only for mobile users.
NB: in the same way as for mobiles, it is possible to set up Ads campaigns specific to tablets.
The benefits of mobile advertising campaigns
With the SEM for mobile, you optimize your campaigns dedicated to mobile. Indeed, given the great competition in this sector, it is more advantageous for advertisers to distinguish their advertising campaigns for mobiles from traditional advertising campaigns. This makes it possible to better respond to the specificities of the medium. Also this gives the possibility of defining separate budgets and bids, because the competition is not the same on the two channels and the available slots either.
The specificities of Google Ads for mobile
Google Ads for mobile advertising campaigns have specificities compared to standard campaigns, specificities mainly due to the medium. In fact, to increase the impact of Google Ads campaigns for mobile, you must:
- Adapt ad text size to display correctly on mobile phones.
- Use short keywords, because queries made on mobile are shorter than on desktop.
- Take into account the keywords proposed by the predictive search. Indeed and much more than on the traditional channel, mobile users use Google's search suggestions to make their search easier.
- It is possible to add an ad extension with your phone so that the prospect can reach you with a simple click.
- It is possible to add an ad extension with your address so that the prospect knows how to reach your store using a map.
Management of your Google Ads campaigns: our service
You have understood that Google Ads is a very powerful promotion and customer acquisition tool. But you probably don't have the time to learn how to use this tool to exploit its full power. Also the day-to-day management of campaigns requires a certain know-how and can be time-consuming.
In order not to miss the opportunities offered by the purchase of keywords via the Google Ads program, we suggest that you create and manage your advertising campaigns.
Trust us and:
- Save time.
- Win customers.
- Maximize your return on investment.
Management of your Google Ads campaigns: our prices
The amount of the service is calculated according to the monthly budget allocated to the Google Ads advertising campaign and operates in installments:
|Monthly budget for your Ads campaign||Our remuneration (from)|
|From 500 € to 3000 €||20%|
|From 3001 € to 5000 €||15%|
|From 5001 € to 10000 €||10%|
|> to €10||9%|